- Young Social Innovators: promotes and leads the way in education for social innovation in Ireland; encourages, motivates and creates new opportunities for young people to actively participate in the world around them through volunteerism, community service, service-learning, citizenship education, social entrepreneurship and innovation.
- Volunteer Ireland: the national volunteer development agency in Ireland and working to inspire, promote, support and celebrate voluntary activity in Ireland.
- Better Together: a nationwide campaign which aims to make Ireland a better place by building support for charities, clubs and associations across the country.
- Volunteering Options: Comhlámh’s volunteering website provides information and support for those considering volunteering abroad.
- VSO Ireland: one of the world’s leading independent, international development organisation that works through volunteers to fight poverty in developing countries.
- SERVE Solidarity in Action: provides information and training for those considering volunteering abroad.
- EIL Volunteer Abroad: organises international voluntary work and internship opportunities all year round.
- An Taisce Green Schools: helps schools to examine their environmental impact and develop a whole-school strategy for becoming a greener school.
- AVAAZ: a global web movement to organise citizens of all nations to close the gap between the world we have and the world most people everywhere want. Channels broad public concern into a specific, targeted campaign through social media.