Development & Development Education:
- DevelopmentEducation.ie: a dedicated website with cartoons, images, articles, icebreakers, stimulus sheets and lots of other resources relating to DE/ESD issues.
- 80:20 Educating and Acting for a Better World: promotes education on human development and human rights; includes free extracts from the book '80:20 Development in an Unequal World', 6th Edition (note: copies of the book are also available to borrow from the Ubuntu office).
- Irish Development Education Association: an umbrella association that represents organisations and individuals engaged in the advancement of DE throughout the island of Ireland; website includes useful information, resources, publications, links
- Comhlámh: challenges society on the root causes of global poverty and inequality; includes a section on Development Education.
- DICE Project: Development & Intercultural Education within initial primary education.
- Centre for Peace and Development Studies (CPDS), University of Limerick: brings together a community of scholars with a commitment to studying conflict, peacebuilding and development at local, national and global levels and from diverse perspectives. It promotes five research strands: political violence, democratisation, globalisation and resistance, conflict transformation and civic engagement, looking within Ireland and globally.
- United Nations Development Programme: on the ground in 177 countries and territories, the UNDP offers global perspective and local insight to help empower lives and build resilient nations, partnering with people at all levels of society to help build nations that can withstand crisis, and drive and sustain the kind of growth that improves the quality of life for everyone.
- Human Development Report: the UNDP's annual report on development throughout the world, contributing towards the expansion of opportunities, choice and freedom by promoting innovative new ideas, advocating practical policy changes, and constructively challenging policies and approaches that constrain human development.
- World Development Movement: campaigns against the root causes of poverty and inequality; includes information on global justice, overseas aid, climate debt.