Integrating DE within ITE
- Rath, A. and Bryan, A. (2008) Creating a Development Education Community of Practice (CoP) among Teacher Educators In Ireland, University College Cork and University College Dublin.
Attitudes and Uptake of DE in ITE
- Bryan, A., Clarke, M., and Drudy, S. (2008) A Study of Student Teachers’ Perspectives on Development Education, University College Dublin.
- Collins, M.L. and Cusack, M. (2008) Assessing the Role of Prior Experiences in Development on the Attitudes of Student Teachers, Trinity College Dublin and CDVEC Curriculum Development Unit.
- Gleeson, J., McCormack, O., O'Flaherty, J., Coady, L., and McGarr, O. (2008) Development Education and Active Learning Methodologies ? Spring 2006 Intervention, University of Limerick.
- Henchy, D. and Moody, J. (2008) Integrating Development Education (DE) and Education for Sustainable Development (ESD) into Start Teach Experience (September 2006), University of Limerick.
- Keane, E. (2008) Exploring Teacher Education Students? Views & Experiences in the Context of Increasing Student Diversity in Post-primary Education, National University of Ireland, Galway.
- Long, F. and O'Brien, S. (2008) The Polish School in Cork: Recognising Polish Voices in Irish Education, University College Cork.
- Long, F. and Rath, A. (2008) A Forum for Exploring Intercultural and Development Education Issues with Pre-Service Second Level School Teachers, University College Cork.
- McCormack, O. and O'Flaherty, J. Pre-Service Teachers? Attitudes Towards and Experiences of Integrating Development Education in Post-Primary Schools, University of Limerick.
- Meagher, K., Finucane, M., and Gardiner, P. (2008) Integrating Development Education/Education for Sustainable Development into Art and Design, Limerick School of Art and Design.
- Moles, J. and Purdy, L. (2008) Interrogating Inclusivity: ‘That’s just their culture?, University of Limerick.
- Murphy, T. and King, F. (2008) Facilitating student teachers to identify, assess and evaluate how Development Education (and ESD) issues and concepts can be practically implemented into the Art Craft and Design Syllabus, National College of Art and Design.
- N? Coilean, B. (2008) Integrating Development Education (DE) and Education for Sustainable Development (ESD) into Start Teach and Primary School Experience (September 2007), University of Limerick.
Critical Media Literacy for DE
- Hinchion, C. and Carmody, N. (2008) Integrating Development Education into the Teaching of English, University of Limerick.
Innovative Pedagogies and Practices in DE
- Byrne, G., McDonald, E., McEntee, B., Murphy, W., Regan, E., and Sexton, P.J. (2008) Promoting Critical Awareness of Global and Social Justice across the Curriculum: Theology, Education and the Humanities, Mater Dei Institute.
- Campbell, M. and Hourigan, N. Comparative Study of Problem-Solving Approaches on Development Education Modules to Two Cohorts of Potential Second-Level Teachers, St. Angela's College, Sligo, and University College Cork.
- Conway, P. and Rath, A.(2008) Development Education Book and Video Club: Educating Teacher Educators, University College Cork.
- Corcoran, R. and Tormey, R. (2008) Developing Emotional Competencies in Teacher Education Through Development Education, University of Limerick.
- Galvin, T. and Gleeson, J. (2008) Integration of Minority Groups in Irish Post-Primary schools: An Action Research Approach, University of Limerick.
- Savage, T., Fitzgibbon, A., and Heap, G. (2008) The Use of Immersive Virtual Worlds in Development Education, Trinity College Dublin.
- Tormey, R. and Henchy, D. (2008) Participatory Process and Justice Oriented Thinking in Large Group Lectures, University of Limerick.